- Software Architect at Redpoint Technologies, managing and developing large scale, global enterprise applications for many of our clients using the best technologies and Agile practices.
- Creator of http://www.mapia.com.br, a large location review site in Brazil.
- Creator of QuickDialog, an open-source library to simplify UI development for iOS, which boosts almost 1000 viewers on github.
- Developer behind apps like Quicklytics, a great iPhone application to review Google Analytics data, and QuickAdsense, an ultra fast Adsense client.
Over 20 years of software development experience on all kinds of platforms. Currently my focus is on .NET/Mono based enterprise applications, such as iPhone apps, and web applications, using Ruby, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, and other things. Interested in developing software of the highest quality, using Agile/XP techniques to simplify the design and scalability of applications.
I have worked on projects of all sizes, from simple web apps for 2-3 users handling millions of dollars daily, to large web apps used concurrently by over 180k+ users dispersed across the globe. I also have experience in a lot of different domains, such as Advertising, Energy Trading and HR Systems.
Over the last couple of months I’ve been doing a lot of work on mobile applications, more specifically for the iPhone. Some of the apps I’ve worked on include:
- Quicklytics, a Google Analytics client for the iPhone with over 10k users
- ClubTix iPhone and iPad App (will be available soon in the AppStore), a complete solution for event management, including scanning of barcodes and credit card processing. Works in conjunction with the great service from Clubtix.com
- Expenses app for a large, global consulting company, serving thousands of users. Dynamically generates expenses forms on the fly, based on configuration sent from the application server.